The Election That Will Change The World

Americans troop to the polling precincts to vote for the 44th President of the United States of America. Of course, I am not a voter but I am an interested observer. The US elections is certainly one that will change the world. I have not really been diligently following the campaigns of the two presidential candidates. But, when I have the chance to watch it in both the BBC and CNN I am really keen on the campaign of That One. It was inspiring to hear the speeches and the message of hope it brings.

I know voting have finished in the some of the states. I just hope that this time, the country will have voted for Change (They) Need. Look at what the last eight years of being Country First have done to the US? Oh, and what of the the current president? Who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...