Free lunch at BHS



Who said that there is no such thing as free lunch? Well, not in BHS Restaurant if you go there on Mondays (5 September to 3 October inclusive). Provided, of course, you have the voucher (below photo) to present at the till when paying.

My family are suki or regulars at our local BHS Restaurant located in Queensgate Shopping Centre. During one recent visit, the till lady gave my wife some vouchers (and then some more) to use during the promo period. She gave some away to friends but kept two sets of vouchers for our use.


Our particular favourite is the fish and chips, which is one of the restaurant's speciality. And that is what is on offer on Mondays. So, last Monday my wife and I had a 'free lunch' date of fish and chips. And we enjoyed that moment that we are together. With kids and conflicting work schedules, it is seldom these days that my wife and I spend some quality time with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...