Philips: Sense and simplicity



Philips is one of the largest electronics companies in the world.

In 2005, the Philips Online Shop was set up to provide an excellent customer experience by providing a range of Philips products for sale direct to consumers.

With Philips Online Shop you can leave the crowds behind and put your feet up while you browse our wide range of Philips Consumer Lifestyle products available to ship directly to your home.

Online shopping has never been so simple.

  • The widest selection of Philips products available.
  • Convenient 24-hour shopping.
  • Safe and secure online shopping from the comfort of your own home.
  • World-class customer service and support.

In Philips Online Shop you can find a lot of Philips products:

  • Sound and vision
  • Personal care
  • Mother and child care
  • Household products
  • Lighting
  • PC products and phones
  • Accessories and spare parts

And don't forget to check out the shop's Special Offers section.

I have used and owned many Philips products, past and present. My 42-inch LCD television is a Philips, which I bought at John Lewis in Queensgate. I still remember an old mobile phone of my brother that is a Philips.

My kids grew up in Avent bottles and accessories. My better half is so impressed with Avent bottles that she doesn't tire in telling pregnant women friends to use it for their children. And of course, our house would be dark without the Philips light bulbs I usually bought from our nearest Sainsburys.

And here's an interesting trivia. Did you know that Philips is the co-inventor of the CD, DVD and now Blu-Ray?

--------------
Note: part of this post are information from Philips.

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of Philips. I am also a very satisfied customer who buys their products at our local stores like John Lewis and Sainsburys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...