Marks & Spencer (M&S) are one of the UK's leading retailers. They sell stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products. They work hard to provide their customers with the highest quality products, service and shopping environments.
M&S's Plan A commitments include working with customers and suppliers to combat climate change, reduce waste, use sustainable raw materials, trade ethically and help their customers to lead healthier lifestyles. They have 180 commitments to achieve by 2015, with the ultimate goal of becoming the world's most sustainable major retailer.
The different brands M&S are selling include:
- Autograph – contemporary but luxurious range
- Limited Collection – primary fashion/hot catwalk trends collection
- per una – Italian inspired clothing which has become known for its signature 'twist'
- Classic – smart coordinated clothes which are timeless and comfortable
- Sartorial – luxurious fabrics and Savile Row style in men's suiting
- Innovations – Stormwear, 2 sizes bra, insolia, ladder resist tights
Services they offer include:
- Shop your way – the service that gives you complete flexibility
- FREE nominated delivery on all orders over £150
- International delivery to over 80 countries
- 5 year guarantee on all TV's 26" and above
- FREE delivery on all furniture orders
Our local M&S stores are located in Peterborough city centre. The men and women fashion store is located along Bridge Street. The store inside Queensgate Shopping Centre houses home and furniture, children products and the supermarket.
Note: some of the text used in this post are from M&S
Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of M&S. But I am also a satisfied customer who buys their clothes and food items at their local stores in Peterborough.