2 June 2011

It's all about.me

A few days back, I came across this cool website while watching BBC Click.

Like many others, I have an online presence on many of the available services in the internet. Social networks, blogs, e-mails, you name it chances are I have a profile on it.

And like many others, I have no single place to gather this information together into one profile.


Enter about.me, which enables you to make your own individual splash page to present your complete online identity to any visitor, be it your personal friends or professional colleagues.

I created my own about.me profile. Please check me out at http://about.me/jerry.sisican. I’d like to think of it as my own electronic calling card.

If you are interested to know more on about.me and create your own single online profile then check out the video below.


All about about.me from about.me on Vimeo.

I am going to recommend this to my family and friends. When you have one, let me know and I will add you to my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment